Fitness for Duty Examinations for Public and Private Employment settings
- Assessment of an employee's mental and emotional state to determine capacity to perform the essential tasks of his or her work assignment in a manner which does not threaten the safety or health of oneself, co-workers, property, or the public at large
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Special Duty Selection
- Assessment of employees following critical incidents
- Assessment of employees returning to duty
- Following comprehensive psychometric testing, interviewing, and integration of results with the nature of the referral, recommendations will provide a determination of whether the individual is fit for duty with no restrictions, fit for duty, but with restrictions or modifications, or unfit for duty.